Fabulousness from Folksy

A regular spotlight on the handmade and handcrafted goods for sale on Folksy.com.

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Art

I swear I'm not choosing entry themes by alphabetical order and time will bear this out. This post's all about art on Folksy. If you've just moved into a new home, flat, uni halls, re-decorating, or just want to buy a piece of art, check out Folksy. It was so hard to choose amongst all of the artists and the pieces so if you follow any of the links don't forget to see what else the artists have to offer in their stores.

Starting things off is a digital print of one of my favorite spots in Edinburgh, Victoria Street. From artquirk £10


Another city scene from artquirk, Riga £10


A limited run print of a moment in Reykjavik by EmmaJaneFalconer £7.50


A signed photographic print of my favorite city in the world from Gems Art £8


An ethereal limited run print from GilflingDesigns £20. Another option is the set of 8postcards £8


Another gorgeous print from GilflingDesigns, this one's a limited edition as well, £20.


I'm not entirely sure what this is of, I just know I really like it. An original mixed media piece on canvas from TishTash £45


I love vintage cameras and it turns out I also love images of vintage cameras. An original woodcut print from TheLapwingPrintworks £20


A very modern looking giclee print with lots of gorgeous shades of blue. IllusioCreative £15

1 comment:

Cat McLaughlin said...

I just happened to stumble across your blog, and saw the first print of this post - it caught my eye as I thought it looked familliar!
As it happens, I live in Edinburgh and was in that very street the other day :)